Wednesday 5 February 2014

Love is in the air!


Hello Beautiful!

Well it's nearly that time of year again. Valentine's Day - it reminds me a lot of Marmite - you love it or hate it. For most singletons (like myself)  it's a day to be feared and a bucket full of Ben and Jerry's to be on had to get you through your day. However, this year I have decided to embrace my single status and spend the day with my best lady friend Steph. Who say's valentines have to be a romantic love?!

However, if you are lucky enough to be with someone on this romantic day, I have been browsing high and low for the perfect outfits for the day. Whether it be a date night to the cinema or a fancy dinner out - I have come up with a few plans to help you look your best!

Date at the cinema:

For most, when it comes to a cinema date comfort it a must. I know most of the time you are in the dark when it comes to this date, however I believe that a girl can look her best whatever the day - you may just have to dress it down a tad. 


This tunic dress from New Look is perfect for this occasion! Teamed up with the grey cardigan below, a black bowler hat, black tights and pumps - style and comfort are both available with this look.

Black Pattern (Black) Black Rose Print Short Sleeve Tunic Dress | 306942409 | New Look
Tunic Dress
New Look
£19.99
Black Pattern (Black) Grey Longline Knit Cardigan | 299189509 | New Look
Cardigan
New Look
£17.99

Casual Drinks:

For some, Valentines will be a first chance of a first date.  For most, a woman wants to show her sexiness but I believe it's the first chance you get to show signs of who you are but to still keep them guessing.

Daisy Street offer a range of clothes perfect for that first date feeling. Their style is similar to that of Urban Outfitters but with the prices slashed in half! Very handy for when you are a student. This pink PVC skirt is bang on trend and can be teamed up with a sheer, cream vest or something that doesn't show too much flesh. For shoes, I would opt for a low to mid heel in a nude colour or some black platform boots. 

Midi Skirt
Daisy Street
£17.99

Dinner Date:

For those who have already found their valentine, a posh dinner may be on the cards - and a perfect time to slowly seduce your partner. Celeb Boutique have a whole section of dresses made for Valentine's day, all of which are sexy and seductive. My Favourite happens to be this pink & grey pencil dress. It's figure hugging and reminds you man how luck he is to be with you. I would team this dress up with a pair of black stilettos. 

Pencil Dress
Celeb Boutique
£95.00

And for after ....

Well, we all know what I mean there. Ann Summers are perfect for providing you with sexy and playful outfits to drive your man wild! And this is one of my favourites ... 

Babydoll
Ann Summers
£36.00


How will you be spending Valentine's?


No comments:

Post a Comment