Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Years Resolutions


Hello beautiful!
💥Happy New Year💥

Firstly, a very happy new year to all my loyal readers!

Well, it has come round to that time of year again - where we all promise ourselves that we are going to become the next fitness guru and to finally find Mr Right.

When it comes to New Years Resolutions, I know a lot of people can be very sceptical about the concept of them; me being usually one of them.

However, this year is going to be a little different. This year, I have goals I want to achieve & today I am going to share my hopes for this year.

1. Get fit (or, at least toned)

To be honest, when it comes to exercise I am probably one of the laziest people going. The only sort of exercise I actually enjoy doing is a long walk through the countryside. However, this year I am taking action to get the toned body I crave. After looking at the transformation of GeordieShore's Vicky Pattison this year, I have become more determined than ever to get my dream body. Vicky has dropped 5 dress sizes this year and, I'll be honest, I have developed a huge girl crush on her body. Luckily, she has very recently released a fitness DVD, which I am going to use religiously. 

Another body crush I have is that of Jodie Marsh. If I'm honest, I've asked all of my guy friends about their thoughts on Jodie's body - and not one of them liked them, calling it too 'masculine'. However, I cannot help but admire her. The amount of effort she put in to get this body is admirable, and I want to channel this energy into becoming fit and healthy.

2. Pass my driving test

Throw those hands in the air. 😁

This has been a long time coming but, I think it is about time I passed my driving test. I will admit, I have done quite a number of lessons, but after failing my theory test (yes, you may laugh) I kind of sunk back into my shell. However, this year I want to be able to drive places - just decide one day 'Hey, lets go to Blackpool' - I love a good adventure & I feel not having this skill is definitely holding me back. 

3. Focus on my Blogging & keep up with my journalism career

Kristina%20Pantelic

I am probably one of the worst bloggers out there when it comes to delivering new posts. I have the ideas, I just never seem to gather enough time to put them in actions. However, this year I want to make sure I blog at least Twice a week, and I am going to try and make certain days for me to do so. I also want to progress as being a journalist. This year saw me conduct my own interviews with some amazing celebrities and I really do feel this is the career I belong to. I absolutely love my job.

4. Be Happy

Dont forget!

Very clichéd, but a certain must amongst my resolutions. I want to remain happy. At this moment in time, I am in a happy place - but if you asked me this a few months ago, I would tell you I was not. So this year, I will make sure I do things that make me happy - keep the loved ones close, see my friends more & treat everyday like it's my last. 2013 has definitely been an eyeopener. So lets make 2014 better.

What are your New Years Resolutions?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment