Thursday 12 June 2014

Plans for Summer: A little life update

Untitled


Hello Beautiful!

Apologise for the long absence, If I haven't been completing my last bit of coursework I have been working my bum off!

But no fear, I am making time to devote to my blog!

For many University students, it is officially summer - 3 whole months to catch up on lack of sleep, to catch up with family and friends back home and to just relax without feeling guilty about not ready that 'important' text book.

For me, this summer could be one of the most important one yet and my university work is far from over.

Before I start my third and very last year at University, I have to complete at least 3 weeks work experience with whatever newspaper/PR/media company I choose.

Over July, I will be working along side The Nottingham Post and BANG Showbiz PR - something I am so excited to do!

This means I will be staying in my favourite city for a whole week, which I'm not going to lie - I am very nervous to do so!

I am also attending Y Not again this year - and with headlines such as Dizzee Rascal and White Lies, it's certainly going to be a festival to remember.

Other aspects of my life have also changed.

I have made the choice to move to Nottingham so I can focus on my studies and actually experience life living on my own.

This also means I will have more time to devote to my blog, and so I want to explore a new option.

I want to try and give some advice to any of my readers who may need it: Whether it be fashion related, dating or just general questions.

If you do want to get intouch, feel free to ask through my Ask.Fm (link is here) and you can ask anonymously, which is also great!

I'll be posting the answers on here as a group or individually - depending on subject!





What are your plans for summer?








No comments:

Post a Comment