Friday 19 July 2013

Competition time with BeTrousse


Hello my loyal readers!

Recently, I have been going through a tough personal time - meaning lack of posts. Even when I have wanted to write a blog post, my internet has decided to play up. But no fear! I am back and with a beautiful competition!

The Original Blonde Journalist has teamed up with the beauty box company BeTrousse who are giving away  one of their beauty boxes for one lucky reader!

Similar to the Glossybox, BeTrousse delivers 4 full sized products that you may have not heard of before at a small fee.

What's in the box (sorry, It won't rotate!)

In this box, you will receive JASON Normalising shampoo, Fair Naturally mango and Safflower body moisteriser, Benta Berry Facial Cleanser and Make Believe Beauty shimmer lipgloss.

How do I enter?

Go over to the BeTrousse page and give them a like, and let me know by either writing a post on this blog or over on The Original Blonde Journalist page!










1 comment:

  1. Has this competition ended? I've liked the page anyway :)

    ReplyDelete