Monday 18 November 2013

10 Ways: Embrace the ways


Hello Beautiful!

I don't think I would be the only one to say that I hate paying full price for the luxuries I love to buy. I mean, there is nothing more satisfactory than finding a good bargain or a little designer gem in the corner of the charity shop.

With Christmas coming round the corner, I don't think there would be a better time to find the inner bargainista in you. The festive period is such a hard time on our pockets, and I think if you can save to a few pounds this year - it would totally be worth it.

Being a student (and a bit of a social networking addict) I came across a Facebook page called 10 ways to have more money as a student, without working. or, more commonly known as 10 ways. Now, before I explain this site, I would like to clarify that it can be used by everyone - so take full advantage.

Now, to get to the point, this site will everyday show its views top bargains, glitches and freebies to make life a little easier. A few weeks ago as I was having a gander on Facebook and I noticed that 10 ways was showing a glitch for Body Shop, stating that I could get £60 worth of items for £10. Unbelievable right? wrong.

Me, being a sucker for a bargain actually went through & purchased 2 Body Shop gifts and 2 'Love your Body' cards - which allow the customer to get a free gift on their birthday. There was a lot of dispute to whether this would work or not.

However, I can happily confirm that it did!

Cherry blossom & Vanilla Musk gift sets



As you can see, I picked to gift sets worth £25 each. I think both of these will make great Christmas presents - each costing less than £5 each! How handy is that!

The link for the page is here &, even as we speak, they are running a very good deal on a phone contract. I strongly recommend you go and check this out!


What are your thoughts on 10 ways? Good or bad?



No comments:

Post a Comment