Tuesday 17 September 2013

Tartan? Don't mind if I do!


Hello Beautiful!

Ok, I'm not going to lie. I think this is going to be my favourite trend this winter. Since watching Lorraine the other day, I have been obsessed with buying Tartan!

One of the hottest trends for winter, Tartan is all over the high street at the moment. I mean, I've already gone out and managed to buy myself a gorgeous tartan skirt!

Skirt - £10, Primark

From Primark, this is a shortish red skirt with the tartan print. It also has a patent leather waist, which I think also goes hand in hand with the punk/'grunge trend that's instore for winter.



This skirt was styled with black tights & a plain grey long-sleeved top, although a black long-sleeved top would work perfectly. I would accessories the outfit with either a gold cross or match up a Tartan scarf & black ankle boots.

Primark are also doing a few nice tartan items, such as a beautiful old school dress - which I'm completely in love with!

If you want a more laidback look, I would totally recommend this bomber jacket from BooHoo. It can be teamed up with a black high neck crop top, a black beanie hat & acid wash jeans (or shorts, if you're feeling brave!).
Lilly Tartan And Contrast Sleeve Bomber Jacket
Bomber Jacket - £20, BooHoo.com

What are your thoughts on Tartan?


No comments:

Post a Comment