Tuesday 25 March 2014

My favourite Student Discounts from Unidays

£ | Flickr - Photo Sharing!



Hello beautiful!

When it comes to being a student, I think the most valuable lesson you learn (as well as your degree) is how to budget & making every last penny count.

Even though I commute to University, a great deal of consideration about my spends still has to be made to make sure I am able to afford bus/train fare. It's not all fun and games believe!

However, when you do have the luxury of treating yourself - you want to make the most of it, right?

Unidays are a site that shows the best student discounts the internet has to offer - including discounts for Apple, Jack Wills and Benefit.

Here are my favourite discounts and why I think you should use them:

1. Spotify


Spotify offer a huge 50% off their premium rate - meaning it's only £5.99! Spotify is available on your computer, IPad or mobile - which mean you can always have music wherever you go, with no annoying adverts.


2. Apple


Technology giants Apple offer a 15% discount for students - which is perfect for anyone who uses iMac. I have recently used this to buy myself a lovely little iPad Mini and it is perfect for notetaking in my lectures.


3. Motel 


Motel are offering a massive 25% off their clothing, which for any fashion lover is perfect! They offer a diverse selection of clothes for an affordable price!

There are so many places to choose from - if your not already a member of Unidays, I would recommend you join as you could save a huge amount of cash - perfect for a cheeky night out!

What is your favourite student discount?




No comments:

Post a Comment