Friday 9 May 2014

Trend of the week: Co-ordinates

Hello Beautiful!

I'll admit it - since receiving my last student loan instalment of the year, I have gone a little bit shopping mad.

This year's summer trends have become very addictive; I have countless pastel dresses, a few gorgeous kimonos and I couldn't be happier.

However, across the blogosphere girls have been raving about two pieces (or co-ordinates) and I really felt like I was missing out!

So, after browsing the web for a good few hours, I managed to find my perfect two piece! (yay!)

Online retailers Missguided are definitely wearing the crown for the most variety of co-ordinates. They have so many which helps if you're worried about having the same outfit as someone else.

I chose this cute black and white dogtooth set and I love it. The crop top with spaghetti strap fits perfectly and the straps do not dig into my skin, which it great. The skirt is in the style of a skater skirt and I love the length of it as it wasn't too long or too short.


Two Piece
Missguided
£24.98 (in total) 

This two piece comes in three colours; black and white, lilac and white and blue and white. I think this is great because this is one of the more affordable co-ordinates, so people who opt for this design can have a choice in colours.

Not into shorts skirts? No problem! Missguided has accommodated those who don't like showing too much leg.

This neon pink two piece screams holiday chic; the pink palm tree print is really cute and the bralet (although small) doesn't show off too much cleavage. Perfect if you want to cover up.
Midi Two Piece
Missguided
£29.98 (in total)
If you're after something more everyday, this floral two piece is perfect. For me, it reminds me very much of the 90's; the cute crop top and shorts in the pink floral pattern is something you would expect to see in a vintage shop and I love it.


Short Two Piece
Missguided
£32.98 (in total)
There are so many on the Missguided website, and I would highly recommend that you take a look at their collection - they are so affordable!

What are your thoughts on two pieces?





No comments:

Post a Comment