Friday 17 May 2013

The Big Reunion - My Biggest Challenge Yet ...



Why, Hello There!

Oh-em-gee, I have had the most stressful time at the moment! Right now, I should be revising for my Law exam ... But, I think you all deserve an update.

At this moment in time, I have finished my first year at uni (yay!) and now have to focus on lovely Politics and Law exams (not so yay).

HOWEVER, I have had the most amazing time last week when me and my two other got to meet the cast of 'The Big Reunion' - which included all of my favourite music when I was a child!

I have got to say, I was a complete nervous wreck before I met 911, Blue, Atomic Kitten, B*Witched and Liberty X but, lucky for me, they were the most loveliest people I have met

After interviewing each band, we all attended The Big Reunion show, and I absolutely loved it! dancing to all the songs of my childhood making me feel like a giggling 10-year-old again. Those were the days!

And Today, the article was FINALLY published! So, If you can go and buy a copy of The Nottingham Post and you will see a photo of me with Liberty X (I know right!) and the article, which I shall link here

I will be posting some more stuff on here tonight and throughout the weekend :)

How are my readers doing? Let me know!






No comments:

Post a Comment