Friday 31 May 2013

East Midlands Designer Outlet - My Haul


Hello Beautiful!

I love designer gear. I also love a good bargain. East Midlands Designer Outlet, located in South Normanton, has combined the best that retail has to offer with the bonus of having 'up to 60% off '. How could I not resist taking advantage of some of these items?

My bargains

The first place we stopped in is the classic Marks and Spencer's. Although I do not normally shop there, it's my grandmas favourite shop so - why not?

I did manage to pick up a cute bandana bikini with pink candy stripes and bows on the bottoms. The bikini all together should have been over £30 and I manages to steal it for £18! which I think is pretty good for the quality. And what was better? That day the sun wear was an extra 20% off so I was extremely impressed.

I also had a quick gander at the clearance section (seriously, how could I resist!) and managed to find a decent 'push up' bra in my size. I do love Marks and Sparks bras as I always find them to be supportive and comfy - which any woman will know is a blessing when it comes to bras. The bra was a steal at £6.66 instead of £18 - which again is a brilliant price for marks and sparks!

As you know, I recently got a Fiorelli bag from T K Maxx and I really do like the brand. When I saw that they had an outlet store here I had to look for a bargain. I came across this glittery, funky Fiorelli London bag which I think will be perfect for carrying my University books and folders around in September. it may not be to anyones taste but I really do think it's different. 

And lastly, I have wanted to test some of the new Marc Jacob perfumes for a while now and noticed that the centre had a Fragrance Shop Outlet. So in I went in and unintentionally came out with a 50ml bottle of 'Dot'. Anyone that knows the Marc Jacob perfumes knows that the bottles are very cute with plastic flowers or, in Dot's case, a butterfly. The smell is extremely sweet, with vanilla, honeysuckle and jasmine all included in the fragrance. The bottle was £36.99 instead of £46.99 which has saved me a whole £10 - yay!

I am yet to go to the Bicester Village designer outlet, and I cannot wait to venture there!

Designer bargains are my thing!






No comments:

Post a Comment