Saturday 1 June 2013

Review: T B Club


Hello Gorgeous!

When I am not wearing my favourite midi dress, I love wearing a pair of comfy jeans and a printed T shirt. I have millions - Michael Jackson, Coca Cola, you name it! 

A few months ago, I came across the brand T B Club (short for The Breakfast Club) and absolutely fell in love with their tattooed Marilyn Monroe and tattooed Audrey Hepburn tops and vowed that I would have one for myself. 

Last week, I was browsing through their website and came across the 'Lucky Dip' section and decided I would try it. For £20, you get 3 random tops in your size - some may even be limited edition or one offs - so I thought, why not!

I am so pleased with my decision and absolutely love my tops! And know I will wear all 3!

The Tops

Starting from the left is the 'Masked Marilyn' top, which I will admit is my favourite. The tattooed Marilyn really is striking and very unique compared to her usual glamorous self. The middle one is off a boxer covered in tattoos which, again, I think is quite quirky. Last but not least is a tattooed version of Sloth from the Goonies. This happens to be my youngest sisters favourite top as she is obsessed with The Goonies.

Overall, I am extremely happy with my purchase and would recommend anyone - male or female - to buy from this store if you are looking for original designs and originality.

My next purchase from them - The tattooed Audrey!




2 comments:

  1. Like you, my favourite is the first one but they're all gorgeous! They're all so quirky and original, I'm absolutely in love!

    Bethany Paige X
    paigeoffashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paige!

    Thank you for the comment!

    Yes they are! The brand is amazing!

    Lauren

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete