Thursday 10 January 2013

Review: 'Bling' eBay phonecase

Anyone who personally knows me knows that I love my phonecases and always tend to go for extravagant and unusual covers. Today this is no exception. Browsing through my favourite site eBay and I came across this gorgeous phonecase:



20130110-104456.jpg

With a price tag of £7.95 and free postage, I thought it would be only fair that I have it a shot.

The package arrived 2 days after the purchase, which is a bonus seeing as the postage was free. The package contained the phone case, a protective cover for your screen with a cloth, and extra gems to stick on the front - something that I know will come very handy.

The phone case is extremely beautiful, with diamantés and pearls covering the clear case. The detail is brilliant- with the edge holding what I call dangly bits (harhar) which holds a little Eiffel Tower.

Pros: The detail on the case is gorgeous
Handy extra gems given for free
Quick delivery
Cons: After having the case for a day, half of the dangly bits came off due to a 'O' rings came loose, easily fixed but still quite annoying.

Overall rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Purchase from the line below:

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=350664265715

The case is called 'I love you'

Enjoy my lovelies!

Lauren
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment