Wednesday 16 January 2013

Why you should always check the bargain sections ...

No one likes to overspend right? finding something you brought for a cheaper price just makes you wince :( especially when you could use the cash for something else (those shoes you desperately want or a Starbucks)

Well, I am luckily enough to have one of the most jammiest mothers in the world! she would come home with luxury items and they only be a fraction of the price! and she has guided me to become a bargainista myself (I always get called cheap because if I know something is cheaper elsewhere, I will go there)

One of the best things I could recommend (apart from looking for the best deals bla bla bla) would be look for clearance sections. Most places have them! Superdrugs, Boots ... Asda! with items that are slightly damaged i.e. the packaging or they just may be trying to get rid of the stocks. So, next time you go in ... have a gander round the shop and see if you could spot any & let me know if you see anything good!

My bargain of the week!

Image

Enjoy my lovelies!

xoxo

1 comment: