Thursday 31 January 2013

My Bad Hair Experience

Hello my Lovelies!

I wanted to tell you - well, really warn you - about a recent bad hair experience that I encountered.

Before this time, I have never had a truly bad hair experience apart from when I bleached my hair and it was green, orange and yellow! But this has well and truly scared me.

I recently started using the Tresemme Keratin Smooth. I've never had any problems with this brand before but, for some reason, this shampoo and conditioner doesn't agree with me.

After one wash, my hair started to malt a little bit more than usual. My mother, as a hairdresser, just thought that it may be getting rid of the dead hair as it has so much more protein in it. However, as the days carried on, more and more hair began falling out and I got really worried. It was the only product that I had changed in my routine.

Since then, my hair is so much more thin (I used to have a lions mane) & I've had to have a hair cut, which I hate :(

After some research, I found other people with the same problem such as this blog and a list of harmful ingredients commonly avoid. Funnily enough, Tresemme has 2 of these ingrediants.

I really DO NOT recommend this shampoo!

Image

Lauren

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment