Sunday 13 January 2013

Shoe Review: Jeffrey Campbell style Boots

Since I first came across the popular boots, I knew I had to have a pair. I never really was a shoe person but something drew me to these shoes - the fact that I never saw anything like them before? the gorgeous studded heel? whatever it was, I was determined to have them. However, with me being a student I could hardly fork out much for a pair (my heart did sink a little when I saw the price tag) so I returned to my best friend - eBay - and came across this:

ImageI

With alot of 'ooohing' and 'arrrrring' I decided to buy them, and I have never looked back! as soon as they got delivered in the post, I had to wear them. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to walk in them, but the concealed heel gave me the comfort and support I needed. J'adore!

Image

Now, for the best bit: the price tag. I was willing to spend a good amount on these pair of beauties and I was pleasantly suprised at the price tag. £18.95!! yes, you read that correctly! and £4.95 P&P, how could you go wrong?!

go shop my darlings: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251210516597

truly recommended!

So tell me, what are your favourite pair of shoes/heels/boots? and why?

Until tomorrow,

Lauren

xoxo

1 comment: