Saturday 9 March 2013

Confessions of a Shopaholic - Missguided Dress



I have a confession to make.

I am a fashion hoarder.

Just kidding! But I do think I'm beginning to have a problem. 

I was watching Geordie Shore Thursday night after I missed it on Tuesday, and I noticed that the busty red-headed Holly Hagan was wearing a Missguided dress. This one to be exact:

Catarina Lace & Leather Skater Dress - £29.99


I just love this dress! So lady-like & classy with an edgy twist of a leather skirt. The leather is bang on trend, meaning that you will not only look fabulous in the dress! 

And whats better? until tomorrow night, they are holding FREE next day delievery! & offer student discount, how cool is that!?

Go & find the dress on the webiste Here

Happy Shopping!

Lauren
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment