Saturday 30 March 2013

Outfit of the day: 90s Nostalgia


Hello Beautifuls!

I'm planning to do a few posts over the weekend as I have unfortunatley been neglecting my blog (boohoo!)

SO I'm going to start with an outfit of the day post!


                  
Outfit: Hat - ARK, Black long-sleeved crop top - Primak, Tie dye shredded jeans - Bershka, White Converse - Schuh

After attending the Ark sale in Leeds yesterday, I couldn't resist checking out my all time favourite clothes shop - Primark (you either love it or hate it) and I ended up buying a striped dress and 3 crop tops - with this being one of them. This look really reminds me of 80s/90s fashion - and with 90s nostalgia being a key trend this summer, I wanted to work out a casual outfit which will still be bang on trend. 

Follow me!

Twitter: @LaurenJLee94
Instagram: lulujade
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xxlulubbzxx 
                 https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Original-Blonde-Journalist/355544201228541

Lauren 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment