Sunday 31 March 2013

What came in the post this week ...


Hello Lovelies!

                             

If you live in the UK, you will know that we received a foot of snow over the last couple of weeks, leading to all sorts of disruptions. This means that I didn't have some of my stuff delivered :( *sigh*

BUT I am going to show you two products that did get delivered and maybe a lil review!

Macadamia Oil Healing Treatment:

If you have read my blog before, you will know that I LOVE this brand for my hair. It actually does wonders for the structure of your hair, it really makes me soft, silky and full of health. However, it really isn't cheap - at £26.95 a bottle I cannot justify buying it. With this being said, the site Buyapowa has allowed me to obtain a bottle for just a measly £12.95 (which included P+P) which I am so thankful though! The way BuyaPowa works is that the more people that buy a product, the lower the price! So check out their website as they always do high end stuff!

March 2013 Glossybox

My first ever Glossybox! I've wanted to try this for a while now & I couldnt resisit the temptation any longer!


I have only tried one of the products so far and that has been the Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush and I really like this product. It is a moisturising lip stain and it is cruelty free - which is really good! I'll be writing a review on the rest as soon as I try them out.

Lauren
xoxo

Instagram: @lulujade
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LaurenJLee94
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xxlulubbzxx

No comments:

Post a Comment