Friday 5 April 2013

Apologises and something EXCITING!


Hello my Lovelies!

Firstly, I want to apologise for my non-excusable absence. I have been, well, really busy and rather lazy over the Easter Holiday period.

My main reason for this was because I celebrated my 19th birthday on Easter Sunday. Because it was Sunday, I didn't actually do anything that exciting - just some much need family time and snuggles with the boyfriend (just because I'm 19, doesn't mean I have to act like it)

                             

My Lovely Gifts; Just Cavelli Perfume with free bag, Juicy Couture handbag, Lush gift and Easter Eggs! 

                         
The Perfect Gift: Audrey Hepburn in all her glory

As you can see from the images above; I was pretty spoilt (no, I am NOT bragging) and I am do grateful for everything I got.

                                 
Homemade Birthday cake - Delicious!

Now, for some BIG News;

As you would have guessed from the title of this blog, I am an aspiring journalist and being a student at Nottingham Trent University has opened so many doors for me that I couldn't be more grateful. One of these opportunities really excited me and has confirm the fact that I want to become a journalist.

You may have heard of the band Rudimental with their top selling track 'Feel the Love'


Yup, thats them :)

Well ..... I can officially say that I have successfully interviewed a member of the band!

In any journalists view, this has got to be one of the highlights of my career (so far ;) ) and the article that I have written will be published in The Nottingham Post in a few short weeks.

So if you live in that area, keep a close eye on the paper! :D

I will be putting up some more posts tonight as I have the night off, so stay tuned folks!

Lauren

xoxo

Twitter: LaurenJLee94
Instagram: lulujade

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren , I'm going to start my print journalism course in nottingham trent this September and was wondering whether there are any specific requirements for laptops - are pc's preffered over macs , or is it the other way around ? Also , what Sort of computer programs will we need to use during the first year ? Sorry for bombarding you with questions , I'm just really excited for uni :D p.s. I really liked your post ;)

    ReplyDelete