Thursday 28 February 2013

My style



Hello Lovelies!

I love Fashion. I love having the diversity of changing your style from one crazy look to another. However, I feel that my style is undefined - as one day I'll dress like a rock chick with my studded litas, wet look leggings, wet look skater skirt & spiked leather jacket, and the next i'll be the most floral, feminine female with my pastel pink blazer and cream skater dress. So basically, if i'm in a bad mood - I will settle for dark, deep colours with my Alexander McQueen scarf.

Being a poor student, I can't really afford high priced goods & rely on student discounts - but nevertheless, I have my favourite brands:

Missguided:

                                  

I really like this brand! and at the moment they are holding a sale AND offering free delievery! check out my link at the side of the post :) 

I love the 'graphic content' & 'bold colour' looks this SS13 & the brand incorporates it brilliant. The crop word top is especially a favourite of mine!

A X Paris

 


A X Paris have always been a favourite of mine for dresses - and I'm happy to see the brand expand! They always do brilliant student offers & quality prices.

The midi is definitely in this season & I am in love with theres! classy but sexy!

I will update some more of my looks later next month!

Lauren
xoxo

p.s. stay tuned for my 'Fashion from Leeds' post coming up at the weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment