Thursday 27 June 2013

Clothes I am loving!


Hello Beautiful!

As a firm believer of fashion, I always seem to have items of clothings on my wishlist - even if I know I will never be able to afford them.

Being the beginning of Summer, I have a few summery pieces that I adore right now and that I am dying to pack into my wardrobe! See what you think:

Dolly V Neck Paisley Neon Kaftan Dress



In August, I'll be heading out to Turkey for 2 weeks of glorious sun and cocktails by the pool. This Kaftan is perfect for your holidays as you can look glamorous whilst hanging round the poolside. The Paisley print with hints of neon colouring makes it bang on trend, and at a fabulous price of £20, how can you not resist?

JENA WHITE PEPLUM DRESS IN WHITE
Pop Couture

Being inspired by the amazing Kate Thorne, I have been after a sexy yet sophisticated white dress that will be suitable for formal occasions and cocktail nights. And I think I have found the dress! This peplum dress with a silver belt is absolutely stunning! And I can just imagine teaming this dress up with my red Kurt Geigers. Bliss!


              Influnence Blue Denim Style Lace Trim Playsuit
                     New Look

When it comes to playsuits, I love them to have a hint of vintage. This playsuits from New Look is absolutely adorable! The lacy trim and the collar is absolutely gorgeous, and would be perfect for festivals or a walk through the British countryside. 

What are your favourite picks for summer?






No comments:

Post a Comment