Sunday 2 June 2013

Lets get personal ...


Hello my Beauties!

I hope you are all enjoying your lazy Sunday!

I was thinking to myself today - I haven't done a personal post in a while and, because I have lots of reviews in store for you this week, I thought I'd talk about how I am!

The last few months have been an emotional rollercoaster - worrying about passing my Law exam, working towards a promotion at work and trying to have a social life. I can safely say that my boyfriend, friends and family are the only people keeping me sane right now!

I've even had a chop!

The Day I realised my eyebrows are ridiculous!

I wanted to give my hair a fighting chance of growing long and healthy after blonde hair dye stripped everything good! and I totally fell in love with Cheryl Cole's cropped haircut. Although this is not a patch on what the original hairstyle is - I love it!

I am also been deciding what to buy for the next competition! So if you have any ideas, please let me know! 

And finally, I have decided I am going to now attempt to do daily blogs throughout summer apart from when I'm on my jollies and - I tell you what, I can't wait to share my summer with you guys!

Let the blogging commence!






No comments:

Post a Comment